Progressive Taijiquan is a new training method I have created in order to practice and teach Taijiquan.
- The Secrets of Taijiquan are contained in the biographies of its masters.
- Taiji comes from Wuji.
- Silk Reeling is the fundamental skill of Taijiquan.
- From Taiji come the 13 postures.
- Everything is contained in the form.
- The form is a series of qigong.
- Any deficiencies in the form may be fixed with functional progressive qigong exercises.
- Push Hands is the sole criterion for examination, testing and verification of the Form and Taijiquan skill in general.
- Push Hands is not Fighting.
- Heaven and Earth will conspire to help a moral and upright person find the way.